The Window Cleaning Company Terms & Conditions
1) By accepting our quotation/services you agree to be bound by TWCC terms and conditions.
5) TWCC will not accept liability for damage caused from any act of god when cleaning property therein.
9) TWCC operatives will clean all windows, but any windows that are inaccessible or unsafe will not be cleaned.
11) TWCC will not accept liability for any water damage caused to the property or the items therein where the windows,doors or conservatory are not sealed adequately or have been left open prior to a clean. TWCC will not be liable for any damage due to poorly maintained windows/doors or conservatories.
13) TWCC and all operatives are comprehensively insured under our Public & Employers Liability Insurance Policy.
15) Payment for window cleaning provided by TWCC must be made within 7 days from date of clean. Any other cleaning services provided by TWCC must be paid with in 48 hours. Payment is to be made by cash or Bacs. Please note that TWCC do not offer a clean and return for payment collection service. It is your responsibility as the customer, to ensure that payment reaches TWCC. We reserve the right to charge £5 plus interest in line with the standard interest rate current on the date of clean set out by Barclays Bank on any late payment up to £49, £10 on any late payment between £50-£99 & £20 on any late payment from £100. Interest will be calculated on a daily basis until payment is received. If payment exceeds 30 days an additional charge of £30 will be added to your account to compensate for all types of communication required to collect payment. If, after unsuccessful attempts to recover the outstanding amount due and the amount remains unpaid after 45 days from date of clean, TWCC reserves the right to pass this account over to our legal department to proceed with court action to recover the debt. An additional £60 plus court costs and all additional charges incurred with regards to this debt will also be added.
18) Throughout TWCC providing any of their services all representative of TWCC will remain polite, courteous,reliable and professional at all times. If any representative of TWCC fails to adhere to this code of conduct you are to report this immediately to TWCC Head Office and also send in a letter detailing what happened. This in turn will be investigated internally and TWCC will write to you detailing the outcome of their investigation.
19) Any services provided by TWCC window cleaning, fascia & gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, conservatory roof cleans, patio cleans, driveway cleanss or jet washing TWCC will not accept liability for any damage caused to vehicles, property, fixtures or fittings thereof.
20) TWCC reserves the right to update our terms and conditions accordingly without prior notice.